PRODUCTS & SERVICES
INNOVATIVE INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS
We assess the threats and risks, propose innovative integrated solutions and bring in world-class suppliers and experts for implementation all through the counter-terrorism, C-IED and EOD cycle of prevention, preparedness and response.
CONSULTANCY AND STRATEGIC SUPPORT
Carrying out situation analysis, monitoring of business opportunities, finding innovative solutions, and developing market entry strategies.
Full representation during tendering, contract negotiations, advice and support prior, during and post implementation, including pre- and after-sale services.
INTELLIGENCE AND NETWORKING
We draw upon our strong diversified network of partners and profound extensive knowledge of the local political, economic, legal and business environment. We apply the finest business insights to keep our clients at the leading edge
PROJECT, OPERATIONS AND LOGISTICS MANAGEME
Provision of project management services since inception till project completion, including ground support and operations coordination. Organizing, liaising and facilitating meetings, travels, events and logistics
Provision of technical advice and timely assembling of highly-qualified technical staff on call all through the project life cycle.
Counter IED/EOD, mines clearance and homeland protection
- Counter IED and EOD products, systems and parameters protection
- Special-purpose products, and explosives detection systems;
- Demining machinery, systems, and C-IED robots;
- UXO/EOD/bombs disposal equipment;
- Search tools, Hook & Line Systems, and metal and wire detection equipment;
- Bomb protection suits, body armor and armored plates;
- Drones and special-purpose drones;
- Camp parameters protection gabions;
- Airfield lighting systems, portable EOD x-ray systems, optical and night vision systems;
- Motion and acoustic sensors;
- Fingerprint and identity systems; and
- Military and policing training programmes from world-class experts.
Aviation and private jets
- Aircraft and private jets leasing: Charter flights (groups/incentive/special operation), wet and dry leasing, business VIP jets sale and leasing; and
- Airline companies setup: Feasibility, economic and technical studies, as well as airlines representation.
- Strong diversified network of partners and profound extensive knowledge of the political, economic, legal and business environment wherever HiSky operates;
- Business intelligence, consultation and knowledge sharing in support of projects and operations all through their life cycle;
- Adaptability to local context, resources, best practices, as well as provision of information intelligence as per the local market needs and business context;
- Keeping clients up-to-date on local situation in all relevant areas to ensure opportunities are captured and risks mitigated, turning them into investment cases in support of our clients’ strategic priorities;
- Streamlining logistics, operations and procedures to ensure cost-effectiveness and efficiency of processes, operations and projects;
- Partnership building and technical teams assembling as relevant to the client’s and project’s needs; and
- Creating enabling environments and ensuring best use of resources and business opportunities to secure our clients’ leadership and accomplish their goals.